Alliance Lucifur Helmet
Heaven may have nice weather, but Hell has more interesting dinner company. The Alliance Lucifur Helmet is a spaghetti-haired vision of Hades’ master of ceremonies - think endless bread sticks and eternal suffering. He’s a shaggy-coiffured marinara Dark Lord of pasta served up zesty and thick. Most companies wouldn’t combine refined white flour products, eggs and Satan into a single potluck dish, but most companies aren’t Icon. Delish.
Plenty of venting, a moisture wicking Hydradry liner and DOT, as well as ECE, safety certifications means that the Alliance Helmet gives you tons of premium features without a premium price tag.
Note: The Alliance has a narrow fit interior. It offers more room from front to back but will have a tighter fit from side to side.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Fully removable/washable Hydradry interior
- Quick-change fog-free proshield with sideplates
- Prolock shield locking system
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) and SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI OR SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country