Kriega US-5 Drypack
The Kriega US Drypack series is 100% waterproof - great as an Enduro or Supermoto fenderpack (bolt-on) or it can attach to Hydro-3, R15, R20, R25, R30 or R35 increasing capacity by 5 liters.
Like the rest of the Kriega range, the US-5 attaches with Kriega Alloy Hook Straps. Quicker & easier to take on and off, with no loose straps left on the bike. For street bikes the standard 4 x subframe loops are used under the seat. The Kriega US-5 can also attach to Kriega backpacks and the Tank adapter with either the old style fitting straps or with the new alloy hooks. The US-5 also includes 2 x bolt-on Hypalon loops to fit a dirtbike fender with alloy hook attachment for convenience.
For use as a tankbag, Kriega US Tank Adaptor must be purchased.
- 100% waterproof main body
- 420D Cordura Lite construction
- HYPALON: abrasion resistant reinforcement
- DRYPACK: removable tape-seamed liner (white)
- 5-liter capacity with removable, washable white liner
- Water / dust resistant YKK zipper pocket on one side
- Rear mesh pocket
- 100% waterproof (main body)
- Side access zip pocket (water-resistant)
- 10-year guarantee
- 5-liter capacity
- 300mm H x 160mm W x 100mm D (11.8" H x 6.3" W x 3.9" D)
- Bags are sold each
Note: Video review shows previous generation that uses a mix of Cordura and ripstop nylon. This new iteration uses full 420D Cordura Lite construction.