2" Pivoting Bar Risers for 1 1/8" Handlebar (with Extended Stem)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- The extended stem on the bottom portion of this riser makes it a great fit for the Yamaha Super Tenere and other bikes with angled handlebar clamps. The stem of the riser was extended in order to ensure there is still enough surface area for it to bolt securely onto the bike.
- 2" (51mm) Center-to-Center Rise
- Pivots Backward/Forward based on Rider Preference
- 1 1/8" Stem (28mm)
- Accepts 1 1/8" Handlebar (28mm)
- Always check and confirm that your machine has adequate cable and brake line length before installing handlebar risers.
These risers will mount on essentially any machine that has a handlebar that measures 1 1/8" at the bar clamps, has open mounting area, and has enough cable slack to accomodate the risers. Here is a partial list of all the machines these risers will mount on.
- BMW: R1200GS (2012-older), R1200R (2014-older), RNineT, S1000R, F800GT, S1000R
- Ducati: Hypermotard, Multistrada (2010-newer)
- Honda: CTX700, CTX1300, Africa Twin
- Kawasaki: Z1000
- KTM: 250, 300XC, 350EXC/XC/SX, 450EXC/SX/XC, 500EXC/XC, 690 E/R, 990 Adv/Baja/Super Enduro, 1190 ADV, 1290 Super ADV
- Moto Guzzi: Stelvio 1200
- Triumph: Speed/Street Triple (2008-newer), Tiger 800 XC / XCS (2011-newer), Tiger 800 Street/Roadie (2011-newer), Tiger 1200 Explorer
- Yamaha: Vmax, FJ09, Super Tenere (2013-older; newer Super T's need this riser)
- and many many more…
Part No- 1R-P2PPK