Adidas Adivista A164 (6090) Sunglass
The fashion designers and sports engineers at Adidas use their expertise and innovative thinking to design eyewear made to improve an athlete's performance and ensure that they do it in style. Adidas sunglasses are created to protect eyes from the sun while being worn during games and activities. Many of the frames come with polarized lenses and Traction Grip at the temples for a pressure free, non-slip fit. With a blend of both modern and classic styles, the Adidas eyewear collection is designed to offer the best in protection, style, and durability.
- Adidas A164 Adivista L is a Semi-Rimless frame for Men and Women, which is made of SPX.
- SPXT is a high-end material whose exceptional characteristics make it perfectly suited for use in both eye and sun glasses. It has an extreme flexibility and tensile force resistance that ensures stability and durability.
- This model features a Wrap Around shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Adidas A164 Adivista L Sunglasses feature the following logo: The Adidas logo is displayed on the temple
- This model has silicone nose pads for comfort and easy adjustments.
- Alternate Fit. Alternate Fit frames have a specially designed bridge for those with higher cheekbones and wider nose bridges. Alternate fit ensures the frames rest on the nose and prevents sliding.
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Sporty.
- Ideal for usage with: Sports, Golf.
- Adidas A164 Adivista L Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
- Interchangeable lenses. Interchangeable lenses allow you to change your sunglass lenses to fit your light situation. You can change non-polarized lenses to polarized lenses or sunglasses to clear lenses. This feature allows to you have frames with a wide array of functionality.