AFAM Triumph Tiger 800 Sprockets
AFAM sprockets are manufactured to the highest quality standards. We constantly develop new sprockets adapted to the high demands of today’s motorcycles. Light sprockets which still cope with the increased power of today’s Superbikes. Lifespan, weight, safety, efficiency, tooth shape and materials are the elements from which AFAM creates the best possible combination in order to offer you a carefree and optimal transmission.
AFAM Steel Front Sprockets for high-performance motorcycles.
- AFAM uses the best steel alloys to produce it's front sprockets.
- Minimum tolerances combined with his race tested tooth profile to guarantee the quality required by your powerful motorcycle.
AFAM Steel Rear Sprockets have induction hardened teeth.
- AFAM steel rear sprockets are all CNC machined and produced in C45 normalized steel with induction hardened teeth.
- An harder layer on the teeth reduces wear on sprocket and chain drastically and ensures a longer life span.
- Executed in silver (zinc plated) or black (electrophoresis) for a long lasting protection against corrosion.
- The normalized steel prevents the sprocket from micro cracks in the material. This assures the quality of the product to offer you a safe ride.
- Perfectly round, flat and concentric with the unique AFAM tooth profile make this the best after-market sprocket on the market.