AGV AX-8 Naked Carbon Helmet
AGV AX8 Carbon Naked Helmet
The AGV AX-8 CarbonNaked Carbon Fiber Helmet is the street version of the AX-8 DS EVO, but with a full carbon fiber chassis and no peak. By removing the peak, you reduce drag.
Less drag x less weight = ∞ fun.
The AGV AX-8 Carbon Naked features internal padding with increased thickness for improved comfort and greater stability. The carbon fiber shell construction makes for an extremely light weight helmet and the shape for the outer shell in the chin area combined with a wider and softer base edge reduces interference with any back protector used and decreases risks of impact traumas, thanks to its "shock-absorber" function.
- Carbon fiber shell construction
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) funnels air though channels in the outer shell
- Flat face shield in non-scratch, antifog polycarbonate
- Dry-Lex internal padding with sanitized treatment
- Removable and washable cheekpads and internal lining
- 3 shell sizes