Airoh GP500 Sectors Matt Yellow Helmet
Airoh GP 500 is a racing 100% Carbon Kevlar helmet, designed and conceived for the champions of speed. Thanks to the use of fine materials and a concentration of technology, the GP 500 is ready to make its mark. Every detail has been developed thanks to the collaboration between racers and technicians, thus obtaining a high-performing helmet in all of its features: three different shell sizes, a certified face visor that is 50% tinted, predisposition for installation of the tear off, face visor locking system, the visor’s antifog position and the emergency system for the release of cheek pads. Its prerogatives are safety, maximum performance and enviable comfort.
- Made entirely of carbon fiber woven with Kevlar with the use of Multiaxial technology.
- 6 outer shell sizes.
- Tool less quick release visor.
- Antifog visor position.
- FS Pinlock® antifog lens.
- Removable and washable comfort liner.
- Airoh Emergency Fast Remove (AEFR).
- Stop-Wind device.
- Double D ring retention system.
- Weight 1200gr + 50gr.