Airoh T600 Cruel Black Matt Helmet
Airoh T600 Flip up is made of moulded multiaxial composite fibers which makes the helmet light and provides exceptional cushioning protection to the entire head. The helmet is equipped with adjustable ventilation that allows you to regulate the air circulation inside the helmet and with an aerodynamic spoiler that reduces drag and reduces the noise in the helmet. Airoh T600 is prepared for pin-lock and equipped with a quick-release visor mount, scratch resistant outer visor.
- Helmet Shell made of light and strong moulded multiaxial composite fiber.
- The helmet is anatomically designed and created in two different shell sizes for a proper, secure fit.
- The visor is treated to resist scratches and has a flexible visor locking lug to prevent the visor going up by mistake.
- Prepared for Pinlock.
- Quick-release visor.
- Comfort Lining that breathes and helps to wick away moisture and sweat.
- Removable, washable interior.
- The chinstrap has a double D-ring attachment of aluminum which provides an adjustable and secure closure.
- Adjustable ventilation ports allow you to regulate the air circulation inside the helmet.
- Removable breath protection.
- The helmet has an aerodynamically designed spoiler to reduce air resistance and reduce the noise in the helmet.
- Weight 1350g + /- 50g.
- DOT and CE certified .