With a durable microfiber upper for comfort and fit and incorporating a host of advanced protective features, inside and out, the SMX-S Boot features an ergonomic forefoot shaping, a breathable lining and Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole for optimized levels of support and performance.
- Durable, high-tech micro-fiber upper construction offering a high level of flexibility.
- Double injected PU shields the shin, ankle, calf, toe and heel from impact while minimizing abrasion.
- Inner protection is given by a double injected panel connected to the heel counter, hidden beneath the outer shell and running up the outer ankle. Quick drying polyamide lining is laminated with open cell foam and high density contoured padding to absorb shocks to the foot area.
- Exclusive compound rubber sole features structured shank reinforcement for added support to the arch area.
- Interchangeable bi-injected PU toe slider with snap-in assembly.
- Innovative air vents at the ankle, heel and forefoot are covered with a specially designed mesh to provide unmatched levels of rider comfort.
- Large ‘throat’ profile instep and Achilles flex bellows for superior flex and comfort.
- MTP mesh liner and anatomical, removable, PU Foam foot bed keeps the foot cool and comfortable.
- Innovative inner (medial) side entry opening/closure system that features an elastic mounted zipper with an extra wide Velcro® flap, to give a precise, comfortable fit and wide opening aperture for ease of access.
- Highly ergonomic last for ultra precise fit.
- The SMX 5 boot is CE certified.