Alpinestars Stella Andes Drystar Jacket
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® textile, the Andes Jacket is versatile with 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- Zippered shoulder air intakes and back exhaust vents for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
- Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (Bio-Armor back protector insert available as accessory).
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Upper chest zippered hand pockets and large front waterproof cargo pockets.
- Large, external, utility pocket on lower back of jacket plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
- Integrated soft edge collar construction for comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
- Non-aggressive micro-velcro used throughout the garment.
- Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® Pants with internal waist connection zipper.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner ensures jacket comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance.
- Upper sleeve volume adjustment and waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.