AltRider Center Stand Skid Plate for the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
Fits all standard models. Not currently compatible with Adventure Sports models.
Honda’s CRF1000L Africa Twin is a highly capable adventure motorcycle, and when the ride leaves the pavement you can rest assured that AltRider’s Center Stand Skid Plate will help protect your bike from the hazards of the trail.
The Center Stand Skid Plate is intended to protect the rear shock linkage from impact and debris. This piece was specifically designed to be used in conjunction with Honda’s OEM center stand, and is also compatible with the AltRider Africa Twin Skid Plate as well as Honda’s OEM skid plate. When installed together, the two skid plates provide maximum coverage to the underbelly of the bike.
Laser cut from a piece of 5052 H32 aluminum, the Center Stand Skid Plate is given a grained surface and is machine formed. The plate mounts entirely to the OEM center stand with no drilling required. The Skid Plate is available in black or silver anodized finishes, and installs easily with included stainless steel hardware.
- Laser cut from 5052 H32 aluminum
- Grained surface to remove burrs, formed and anodized
- IMPORTANT: this piece only mounts to Honda Center Stand, and is not compatible with aftermarket center stands
- Compatible with AltRider Africa Twin Skid Plate and Honda OEM Skid Plate
- For Africa Twins with no center stand installed, see our Skid Plate Extension piece
- NOT compatible with Adventure Sports model