If you’re replacing the OEM front fender on your Africa Twin you’ll need fork leg guards. Our fork leg guards are custom manufactured units. These are laser cut from 5/64 inch (2 mm) aluminum, mount at three locations, and include provision for brake hose routing clips. Removing the OEM front fender also removes some of the brackets for front brake line routing. It is up to the user to secure and route the brake lines appropriately. The AltRider High Fender Kit comes with everything needed.
- Laser cut from 5/64 inch (2 mm) aluminum
- Three mounting points
- Include provision for brake hose routing clips
- Powder coated fork leg guards are available in Red, White & Black
- Compatible with manual and DCT transmission
- Compatible with all AltRider accessories
- Compatible with ABS-equipped bikes