The Ducati Scrambler is a capable motorcycle, great for running around the city, exploring country roads, and even venturing off the beaten path. Don’t let a damaged rear brake reservoir ruin your ride, or worse yet, strand you in the desert. This vulnerable plastic component can be easily broken by a misplaced boot or tip over, unless it’s protected by AltRider’s Rear Brake Reservoir Guard.
Laser cut from a 2 mm thick piece of high-grade aluminum, AltRider’s Rear Brake Reservoir Guard offers rugged protection for this vital component. This single piece is formed to protect the reservoir from hazards or tampering, while the top and front flanges keep the cap securely in place. The A logo cutout allows you to check the fluid level when you need to.
The Rear Brake Reservoir Guard mounts in seconds to the factory mounting point, using the included stainless steel M6 bolt. The Guard is available in Silver or Black finishes.
- Laser cut from a 5/64 in (2 mm) thick piece of high-grade aluminum
- Top and front flanges keep the cap securely in place
- Cutout to easily check fluid levels
- Mounts in seconds to the factory mounting point
- Available in Black or Silver
- Not compatible with Desert Sled
Model No- Black (DS15-2-1111), Silver (DS15-1-1111)