Squadron Sport Pair 1800 Lumens Utilising 4 Cree XP-G2 LEDs
- Although similar in aesthetics to the Squadron® Pro, the application for the Sport varies.
- The Squadron® Sport utilises 4 CREE XP-G2 LEDs
- 1,800 lumens per light (2000 RAW Lumens)
- 20 watts per light, making it ideal for near field, side/backup and scene lighting application.
Utilising 4 powerful Cree LEDs combined with its unique styling and lightweight, set this kit apart from any other. If you’re looking for the ultimate addition to your Adventure Bike, look no further.
Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
uService– Replaceable Lenses And Optics
ClearView– All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
MoistureBlock– Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
CopperDrive– Only LED Driven At 100%
5000K Daylight– Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Colour
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
- Flood: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 60° circle that projects about 60 ft). This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
Specifications (per light):
- Lumens: 1,800 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-G2 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.4A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Over voltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (2) Squadron® Sport LED Lights
- LED Holding Brackets (Not clamps)
- Wiring Harness
- Driving Combo :- 55 78-03
- Wide Cornering:- 55 78-05
- Spot:- 55 78-01
- Driving Combo :- 58 78-03
- Wide Cornering:- 58 78-05
- Spot:- 58 78-01