Baja Designs AUX LED 9200 LU (Pair) - Squadron Pro
Squadron Pro Pair LED Lights with cable harness
Utilising 4 powerful Cree LEDs combined with its unique styling and lightweight, set this kit apart from any other. If you’re looking for the ultimate addition to your Adventure Bike, look no further.
Specifications (per light):
- Lumens: 4,600 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs each (so 9200 Lumens for a pair)
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.9A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Over voltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Baja Designs Features:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- Clear View® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- Moisture Block™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- Copper Drive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- New BTM :- Battery management Tech
- (2) LED Lights
- LED Holding Brackets (Not Engine bar clamps)
Along with the lights kit Baja Designs provides a Complimentary Basic wiring harness, basic switch but with no relay or Posi-tabs.
If you would like to upgrade to better motorcycle ready kit here are your options
- A Baja Designs Adventure Wiring harness that includes a premium quality switch and relay please purchase these add ons. Wiring and Switch
- Optionally you can request us (in your order notes) or a dealer to add the relay of posi-tabs to the “Complimentary Basic wiring harness” and they will update the wiring towards the cause.
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.