Buff Reversible Polar Kasba black Fleece Neck Tube
Polar BUFF® Reversible is a 2-layer garment and from a seamless tube of polyester microfibre sewn top and bottom to a tube of fleece. This creates an air cushion, providing extra protection and helping to maintain body temperature. It can be worn in a wide variety of ways. The Reversible Polar BUFF® is made of microfiber on the outer side and made of Polar Fleece on the inside. This tubular increases the ways in which the product can be worn, turning the piece: microfiber outer and Polar fleece inside, Polar fleece outer and microfiber inside or half microfiber and half Polar fleece.
Polar BUFF® Reversible can be worn as a neckerchief, mask, balaclava, scarf or sahariane with either side on the outside or just part way.
Made from 100% polyester microfibre and 100% polyester fleece.
- Weighs 73g/2.6oz.
- Measures 51cm x 24.5cm/20" x 9.6".
- One size fits most adults.
- Polar BUFF® Reversible is machine washable and non iron.
- It won't fade or lose its elasticity.
- Moisture management dries quickly and water repellent.
- Treated with Polygiene® your BUFF® headwear will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build up of bacteria in the fabric without harming the environment.
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex® Standard 100