Buff Wool Patterned Tiznit Cru Neck Tube
Wool BUFF® is a multifunctional, tubular accessory ideal for many activities. The Merino wool in Wool Buff® keeps you warm in the cold, wicks moisture to keep you cool when it's hot and being anti-microbial, does not start to smell after wear. This natural fabric is super soft, comfortable, versatile, natural odor prevention, microclimate control, water repellent, offers UV Protection and provides excellent breathability. The NEW tie-dyed designs mean that each garment is unique and the dyed stripes designs use a new knitting technique to produce these fabulous stripey garments.
Wool BUFF® can be worn as a neckerchief, balaclava, scarf or saharaine.
- Made from 100% natural Merino wool.
- Weighs 47g/1.7oz.
- Measures 66cm x 24.5cm or 25.9" x 9.6".
- Available in one size to fit most adults.
- Seam free and has a flat hem at each end.
- Machine or hand washable at 30 degrees and non iron.
- Naturally elastic and will retain its shape.
- Anti-microbial so it won't start to smell after extended wear.
- is colour fast and won't fade.
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Eco Friendy Product: Original BUFF® donates 1% if this product's sales revenues to non-profit organizations working for environment protection.