Why Buy a CrampBuster
- More control over cruise control, especially in town, winding roads, or cruising with your buddies.
- It’s guaranteed – if it breaks we’ll replace it.
- Crampbuster is the original patented design, not a copy or an imitation. When you buy a Crampbuster you are supporting the person who invented it!
How does it work?
- A. There are no moving parts or tools required. It works on the principle of an oil filter wrench. Simply”stretch” it open and snap it on the outside of your grip. It will rotate clockwise (upward for adjustment) but when turned “counter clockwise” (downward) by the weight of your palm it “pinches” and the throttle is pulled open.
- To Go Faster, simply lift it a little (causing it to rotate up clockwise) then rest your palm back on it.
- To Go Slower, simply spin it up clockwise completely around until it comes up into a position “a little lower” than before.
What size do I need?
A. There are two diameters; the “Standard” is 28.5mm (1 1/8″) diameter and fits most stock grips. The “Oversize” which is 35mm (1 3/8″) diameter is designed mainly for larger grips and is ideal for fitting to oxford heated grips and most cruisers. Your grip needs to be larger than 35mm (1 3/8″) diameter or the oversize will slip. If your grip is 1 3/8″ or smaller you need the Standard CrampBuster.
Standard – 1 1/8″ diameter
CB1 Long narrow paddle