Triumph T120 CLASSIC FLYSCREEN
Triumph produced a masterstroke with the water-cooled successor to the Bonneville. Faster, better-handling and with loads more torque, the T120 sets the new benchmark.
It's still ultimately a Bonneville though, so our best-selling flyscreens look and work as well on this bike as they did on the original. And as we've covered that model since 2002, you could say our T120 screen is a design classic in its own right!
- High impact automotive-grade Makrolon® polycarbonate screen
- DARTEC anti-scratch hardcoating
- Screen dimensions (WxH) : 26 x 26.5cm
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Available in Light, Dark or Midnight tint
Our proprietary DARTEC hardcoating makes our flyscreens 10 times more abrasion resistant than standard polycarbonate. The glass-like coating also gives the screen improved surface finish and reduced light scatter, superior chemical & UV resistance, and easier cleaning.