Evotech Performance Radiator Guard for Triumph Trident (2021+)
Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Trident
- Precision-made all-aluminium radiator guard with high strength to weight ratio
- Designed to be easily fitted by the owner
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern is a perfect defence against stones without restricting airflow
- The EP guard is formed to follow exactly the lines of the radiator
- The guard uses existing mounting points with no additional modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Anti-vibration pads are included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why would a Triumph Trident require a radiator guard?
EP radiator guards are designed to protect a motorcycle radiator from damage caused by road debris, while allowing essential cooling air to pass through. Regardless of engine capacity and overall performance, without a quality radiator guard in place the radiator cooling fins can get hammered and stone chippings, flung from the front tyre or passing traffic, can hole the radiator core. As a fragile and intricate component, the Trident radiator is very difficult to repair (in most cases beyond economical repair) and expensive to replace.
Part No- PRN015344