Klim Edge Off-Road Goggle Replacement Lens (Dark Smoke Silver Mirror)
The Edge Goggle replacement lens is extremely quick and intuitive to swap in the field, letting you choose the lens that suits your riding conditions. The lens is made of injection molded polycarbonate creating an optically correct, massive field of vision with the durability to last. The magnetic, locking quick release mechanism makes swapping lenses a breeze.
- Anti-scratch quick-release impact rated cylindrical lens
- Optically correct injection molded super hd lens technology
- Magnetic quick release + slide lock lens retention system
- Anti-fog lens coating
- Injection molded lens frame for durability and strength
- Spare lenses sold separately
- UV 400 rating
- Passes ansi z87.1 impact protection safety standard
- Includes thermo-formed protective case w/ felt interior
REPLACING THE EDGE GOGGLE LENS
Removing the lens: On the right hand side with the goggle facing toward you, move the locking slider upward until it clicks into the open position. Pull the lens away from the frame, continue pivoting the lens toward the left hand side away from the goggle. The pivot on the left hand side will release the lens. Installing the lens: On the left hand side with the goggle facing toward you, align the lens hinge into the pivot in the goggle frame. Be sure the locking slider is in the up (open) position. Pivot the lens down toward the frame, magnets will guide it into place. Move the locking slider down to secure the lens, making sure the slider clicks into place.
Part No: 3576-000-000-001