Motomuck Bike Wash Cleaner (1 Ltr)
Automuck Clean is our NO EFFORT, PH neutral cleaner specifically designed to remove dirt, mud, oil, grease and muck from your vehicle whilst leaving a protective layer which aids in future cleaning and enhancing the overall surface finish.
The results from washing your vehicle with Automuck Clean are outstanding. As Automuck Clean is a non-caustic, acid free cleaner, it won’t fade your vehicles aluminium, alloys or plastic overtime. It will however cut through all the new and old grime, and bring out the original lustre that hides beneath.
The best thing about Automuck Clean is it requires no brushes, so NO EFFORT! This 1 Litre bottle comes with its own Pro trigger sprayer and is great for smaller applications. The trigger is a high quality adjustable unit, and facilitates easy use. Simply spray a generous layer to vehicle, leave it to soak in for 5-10 minutes and spray off. It's that simple! No need to use a high pressure cleaner, therefore preventing blasting out of grease in all linkages and bearings, and other short and long term damage caused by high pressure cleaners.
Automuck Clean is used extensively in all forms of Motorsport including Track, Offroad, Rally and Speedway, and is endorsed by various Motorsport Champions. It is also perfect for keeping your 4×4 and daily driver sparkling clean with No Effort! It is an exceptional engine cleaner and degreaser , and also very popular in the Truck cleaning industry.
- AUS and NZ Made
- Contains no acid, abrasive, caustic or silicones
- Safe on aluminium, anodized surfaces, alloys, chrome, magnesium, seals, plastics and carbon fibre
- No brushes needed, no effort, saves hours of cleaning. No high pressure cleaner needed.
- No Streaking
- Easiest way to keep your drive looking like new. Cleaning becomes more effective after multiple uses
- Leaves a protective layer which aids future cleaning and enhances surface finish
- Boosts resale value, and cuts maintenance costs.
- Proven formula, endorsed by world champions.
Motomuck Auto Cleaner takes a few applications to create it's protective layer on the base material, as it first needs to get rid of all the old grime and old automotive products that might be on the surface. So for the first couple applications use product undiluted and give it a helping hand to get through the old grime. Once the protective coat has developed it will change the way you clean forever!
- Spray entire vehicle over wet or dry dirt. If you hosed off excessive dirt, leave a few minutes to drip dry before applying as water can form a dilution barrier on the surface.
- When using on road vehicle body panels and guards you can dilute as per dilution recommendations, or apply using the detergent bottles that come with high pressure cleaners or hose adaptors.
- Leave to soak in for 5-10 minutes, allowing Automuck Clean to penetrate through the dirt.
- For road vehicle body panels, give a quick rub over with a wet sponge.
- Spray off with a jet of water and watch the muck fall off.
Automuck Clean can be used safely on:
- engines, gearboxes, drive trains, suspension, brakes, radiators, tyres, hoses, guards, panels
- aluminium, anodised surfaces, seals, plastics, rubber, glass, carbon fibre, machinery, tools