Part no- FR-5352
OUTEX Tubeless Kit for RE CONTINENTAL 650/INTERCEPTOR 650
OUTEX TUBELESS KIT FOR ROYAL ENFIELD CONTINENTAL 650 / INTERCEPTOR 650
Front & Rear Set / Front 18×2.50 MT & Rear 18×3.50 MT
Features Of The OUTEX Tubeless Kit
- Greatly reduced risk of blowouts.
- Improved handling, less unsprung weight.
- Proven for races and popular to the factory riders in Japan.
- Easy application and durable construction.
- Tire changes made quick and easy.
- Specialized, clear, triple layer construction.
- Easily repairable in the event of a snapped spoke.
The Kit Consist Of The Following:
- Pre-cut nipple tapes, seal tape and protection sheet.
- Valve, Gloves, instruction manual, and OUTEX sticker.
- The materials selected for this kit have been proven to be highly durable with regards to the heat resistance (up to 140 degrees Celsius), weather resistance and adhesion.
- Tape left over after initial installation can be used for repairs such as spoke replacement.
- Installation of the tubeless kit requires some basic mechanical skills and knowledge.
Other Things Needed For The Installation Process:
Thinners Or Grease/Oil Dispersant To Ensure A Thoroughly Clean, Oil-Free Surface For Adhesion. Scissors, Sharp Blade, Sandpaper And A 1200 Watt Hairdryer.