Part no- FR-21xt
OUTEX Tubless Kit for himalayan
OUTEX TUBELESS KIT FOR KTM990 ADV
Front & Rear Set / Front 21×1.85 & Rear 17x 2.75 MT
Features Of The OUTEX Tubeless Kit
- Greatly reduced risk of blowouts.
- Improved handling, less unsprung weight.
- Proven for races and popular to the factory riders in Japan.
- Easy application and durable construction.
- Tire changes made quick and easy.
- Specialized, clear, triple layer construction.
- Easily repairable in the event of a snapped spoke.
The Kit Consist Of The Following:
- Pre-cut nipple tapes, seal tape and protection sheet.
- Valve, Gloves, instruction manual, and OUTEX sticker.
- The materials selected for this kit have been proven to be highly durable with regards to the heat resistance (up to 140 degrees Celsius), weather resistance and adhesion.
- Tape left over after initial installation can be used for repairs such as spoke replacement.
- Installation of the tubeless kit requires some basic mechanical skills and knowledge.
Other Things Needed For The Installation Process:
Thinners Or Grease/Oil Dispersant To Ensure A Thoroughly Clean, Oil-Free Surface For Adhesion. Scissors, Sharp Blade, Sandpaper And A 1200 Watt Hairdryer.