Pirelli SCORPION TRAIL 2
Pirelli Scorpion Trail II (Road & Off Road Tyre)
(Sizes Available- 110/80 R 19 59V TL, 120/70 ZR 17 58W TL, 120/70 R 19 60V TL, 150/70 R 17 69V TL, 170/60 R 17 72V TL, 190/55 ZR 17 75W TL)
The Pirelli Scorpion Trail II Tires were specifically designed to meet the versatility of the modern adventure touring motorcycle. They feature an aggressive tread pattern supported by strong technological innovations, giving good stability even at high speed, excellent traction on dirt as well as superior handling, comfort and grip in all riding conditions.
The tread pattern of Pirelli Scorpion Trail II Tires have an aggressive look typical of an off-road tire, but that combines the greatest features of an enduro tire with those of a sport touring tire. The side grooves have been designed to ensure optimal drainage of water, while the layout and shape of the central grooves not only contribute to the drainage of water but also ensure better traction, greater stability and normal wear.
The entire Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tire line features a dual compound construction. Compared to its predecessor, this tire has a wider central section which contains a compound developed for high mileage without compromising cornering performance. The side compound was designed to optimize the balance between performance on dry and wet roads.
Thanks to a shorter, wider, contact patch area, the profile helps to reduce and level the wear of the tire while maintaining consistent performance throughout its life.
The structure that lies beneath the Pirelli Scorpion Trail 2 Tires ensures high performance, even at full load or with heavier motorcycles, making it comfortable for long trips and winding roads.
- Increased mileage, improved wet grip with an incredible performance consistency throughout its entire life cycle
- Innovative tread pattern combines the typical off-road style of the Pirelli Scorpion™ range with the experience directly derived from the Angel GT (Pirelli's top sport touring product)
- Peak performance of enduro and sport touring blended into one product
- Larger center compound stripe to guarantee enhanced cornering performance
- Central compound developed for higher mileage and improved behavior in wet conditions
- Side compound for optimized balance between dry and wet performance
- High performance for heavy, fully-loaded bikes
- Incredible versatility ensures peak performance on long, straight journeys or twisty roads with the most adverse weather conditions
- V-rated for speeds up to 149 mph, (V)-rated for speeds to 149+ mph, W-rated for speeds up to 168 mph, (W)-rated for speeds to 168+ mph