Sena SC-HR-01 Handlebar Remote for Bluetooth Communication System
The Sena Handlebar Remote is a specially designed control for Sena Bluetooth Communication Systems allowing for Bluetooth Smart capabilities. With the use of Bluetooth control, the Sena Handlebar Remote allows users to control remotely Sena Bluetooth headsets. Being able to remotely control the Bluetooth headset not only provides users a whole new experience but also reduces the risk of taking your hands off the handlebar and directly operating the headset on the helmet while riding.
It is designed to connect to Sena Bluetooth headsets with Bluetooth Smart Ready such as 20S, 10U, 10R or 10C allowing users to remotely operate the headsets. With the Handlebar Remote, users may operate the Sena Bluetooth headsets safely.
- Easy installation by handlebar clamping
- Glove-friendly joystick and buttons
- A few months of battery life
- USB port for charging
- Status LED
- 20S Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System
- 10C Motorcycle Bluetooth Camera & Communication System
- 10U Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System with Handlebar Remote Control
- Operating time: 3 months
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Water resistant
- Dimensions: 89.4 mm x 50.7 mm x 24 mm (3.52 in x 2.00 in x 0.9 in)
- Weight: 54 g (1.9 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Generic Access Profile (GAP)
- Generic Attribute Profile (GATT)
- Working distance: up to 10 meters
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
The Sena Handlebar Remote is approximately an inch wide, and will use up a bit of space on your handlebar grip. Please ensure that you have enough place to install this product.