To match the motorcycle model, the steel tube crash bars with a diameter of 22/27 mm and a weatherproof and corrosion-resistant black powder coating are available. The surface refinement takes place in a state-of-the-art facility in the SW-MOTECH factory in Brno in the Czech Republic.
Crash bars from SW-MOTECH provide the necessary security for the tank, cladding and components. The elements manufactured specifically for the motorcycle type fit seamlessly into the look of the vehicle and at the same time offer optimum freedom from leaning. Tailor-made add-on elements enable resilient and easy installation on original attachment points - changes to the motorcycle are not necessary.
- Construction made of robust steel with 22/27 mm tube diameter
- Weather- and corrosion-resistant powder coating in black
- Reliable protection of important components
- Extremely stable construction to match the appearance of the motorcycle
- Model-specific development guarantees a precise fit and resilient frame connection
- Optimal lean angle guaranteed
- Simple assembly by screwing to the frame attachment points provided at the factory
scope of delivery
- 2 x crash bars
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: steel
- Surface: powder-coated
- Color: black