Skip to content
Michelin WildRock'R offers a "beefier" tread pattern, efficient in extreme conditions
- Massive tread blocks, arranged over the whole width of the tread to withstand the most extreme stresses.
- Bold shoulder pattern, with claw-shaped tread blocks to guarantee excellent cross-slope grip, help when exiting ruts and improve grip when cornering.
- When designing their cycle tyres, MICHELIN use two types of bead, flexible beads (TS) and rigid beads (TR).
- The traditional design of cycle tyres uses rigid beads, generally made of steel.
This material is heavier than the aramide fibres used in making flexible beads but it's much cheaper.
- Although used little or not at all in higher performance tyres, with the exception of Down Hill tyres, they are nonetheless of very good quality.
Width (inch): 2.10 & 2.25
Diameter (inch): 26
Weight: 615 (2.10), 690 (2.25)
Pressure (bar): 2/4
Pressure (psi): 29/58
Tubes: C4 (2.10), C5/C6 (2.25)