PLASTIC AND RUBBER CARE
Protects, maintains surface of plastic and rubber components
- Protects, maintains, lubricates & insulates plastic, rubber & metal components can also be used as mould release agent.
These instructions are only recommendations, which are based on our experience, preliminary testing advised before use.
- Imparts a high-gloss finish to plastic components (e.g. roofs etc.) & prevents enbrittlement.
- Rubber components (e.g. door & bonnet or hood seals, rubber buffers, side molding, water hoses, tires, etc.) are maintained, do not become brittle, do not freeze up and do not stick fast.
- Impregnates folding roofs and covers.
- Has antistatic properties and thus does not attract dust.
- Protects electric contacts against damp.
- Eliminates annoying rattles and squeaks, particularly where different materials rub (e.g. metal / plastic) servesas fitting aid, e.g. for those connections.
- Spray on clean surfaces from a distance of 20-30 cm and smooth out with a clean, soft cloth.
- Cleaning and care of plastic parts, care product for door seals, especially in winter.
- Lubrication of plastic rails.