ZEUS OCTANE RIDING JACKET
From commute to tour, the Zeus Octane Jacket is built to navigate 3-season cold weather, wet or dry rides in perfect comfort. Multi-panel construction keeps durability up and bulk down, PU coated TAFETA keeps the water out, and a removable thermal lining and zippered vents allow you to control temperature to adjust to changing conditions.
- Multi-panel, multi material construction incorporating 600D A+ PU Cordura main shell and 1000D dobby reinforcement
- Removable TAFETA membrane with taped seams offers guaranteed waterproof and breathable performance
- Removable long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) for cold conditions.
- Ballistic mesh on the front and arms offers excellent air ventilation to the rider. Rear ventilation system features zippered vents and exhaust ports for effective internal cooling and provides dynamic fit on high speeds.
- Excellent fit afforded by innovative volume control adjustment system on bicep, sleeves and waist.
- Adjustment system ensures personalized fit to rider’s body and offers improved safety by keep protections close to body in the case of an impact or slide
- Pre-curved sleeves
- Hook-and-loop cuff adjustment ensures comfort fit and prevents sleeve riding up arm while riding
- Multi pattern panels to give a superior look
- Zeus Exclusive Protection: Backed up with purely in-house manufactured, CE LEVEL 2 Certified armours on shoulders, elbow and back. The protectors also has temperature resistance capabilities (T+) during warm and hot weather.
- 5 year exclusive warranty on Zeus Protectors and 6 months warranty on exterior construction and zippers (* please refer to Warranty Section for more)
- Extensive reflective detailing on arms, and back for improved rider visibility
- EVA padded lumbar protection
- Full circumference waist connection zipper on the inside for attachment to Zeus riding pants