Engine Ice is a great way to keep your motorcycle or ATV running cooler and performing well with a product that is not harmful to the environment. Engine Ice is made from Propylene Glycol which is biodegradable and non-toxic. It is premixed with de-ionized water which eliminates all impurities for maximum performance and durability - even distilled water contains particles of metal and chemicals which cause scarring, scaling, clogging and mineral buildup. Engine Ice is proven to reduce motorcycle engine operating temperature by as much as 50F - a necessity for today's high-performance bikes which overheat just idling. Because of Engine Ice's non-toxic phosphate-free formula, it is safe for people and pets.
- Made of Propylene Glycol which is biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Premixed with deionized water which eliminates all impurities.
- Proven to reduce operating temperatures by as much as 50F.
- Engine Ice is the only coolant sold in motorcycle dealerships that are legal in AMA, CCS, FUSA Road Racing and AMA / Prostar Drag Racing.
- Used by top racers like James Stewart, Ernesto Fonseca, Chad Reed, Randy Hawkins.