Evotech Performance Radiator Guard for Triumph Bonneville T120
Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Triumph Bonneville T120
- All-aluminium, light-weight two-piece construction of radiator guard and guard surround
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit, and look good too
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern gives unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Black powder coating gives a factory-like durable finish
- Quality fixings supplied for a fuss-free installation
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Radiators are designed and positioned so they are not restricted to the open air and passing airflow, which cools engine coolant flowing through the internal radiator core. Unfortunately, radiators are also 'open' to damage from road debris. The EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the Triumph Thruxton RS radiator's delicate cooling fins and internal waterways by preventing stones, grit and other road debris from bending the cooling fins or, worse, puncturing the radiator's delicate aluminium cores to cause them to leak. The result of which will be overheating, which, in turn, can result in engine damage.
Comaptible With Motorcycles Below:
- EP Radiator Guard - Triumph Bonneville T120 Black (2016+)
- EP Radiator Guard - Triumph Bonneville T120 (2016+)
Part No: PRN013141-013147